Trends in Urban Resilience 2017 was UN-Habitat’s flagship publication that tracked the global players and shifts in urban resilience.
We’re looking for new cases of urban resilience for the 2019 edition of UN-Habitat’s flagship publication that will be.
- We’re calling for initial ideas of case studies. To submit, please complete the short application form (10 minutes). Submissions can be in English, Spanish or French.
- February – September 2018: Call for Case Studies open
- October 2018: Initial selection of case studies
- October – November 2018: Follow up with selected proposals for writing guidelines
- December 2018: Submission of final texts
- Early 2019: Release of Trends in Urban Resilience 2019