The 15th International Conference on Urban Health will bring together interdisciplinary researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, health and urban stakeholders and community leaders to exchange ideas and advance research and practice across sectors on how best to manage the rapid urbanisation occurring in all regions of the world.
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations, pre-formed panels, workshops and special tracks on the following conference themes by 14 May 2018.
- The Governance of Complex Systems
- Culture and Inclusivity
- Disasters, Epidemics, and the Unexpected
- Cities as Economic Engines
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Urban Health Indicators
- Safety, Security, and Justice
- Spiritual Health in the City
Submit your abstract now