Organization: International Center for Tropical Agriculture, Asia Regional Office (CIAT)
Position: Climate Finance Expert - Decision and Policy Analysis
Duty Station: Hanoi, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Term: initial contract up to one year, subject to a probation period of six (6) months., renewable depending on performance and availability of resources
Deadline for Application: until suitable applicant is found
- Degree in economics, finance or other relevant fields.
- Excellent command of English.
- 5-10 years of work experience working on development and climate issues.
- Proven experience working on climate finance, e.g. GEF, GCF, etc.
- Deep understanding of climate finance related mechanisms such as green bonds, social impact bonds, revolving loans, carbon markets, PES, etc.
- Experience working with the private sector (e.g. PPP) would be a strong advantage.
- Research experience would be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel in the region.